When submitting your paper, please follow the following instructions. Otherwise your paper will not be considered for presentation at the conference.
1. Papers should be submitted using the format posted on the conference website (http://isc.uk.ac.ir).
· Please follow this format exactly, especially with regard to referencing and numbering equations, theorems, figures, etc.
· Also, please note that the references are in alphabetical order, but not numbered. Only references referred to in the paper should appear in the list of references.
· If all authors are affiliated to the same institution, the name of the institution should appear only once at the beginning of the paper.
· If possible, author addresses should be abbreviated.
· The subject code refers to the Mathematics Subject Classification and may be obtained from the site http://www.ams.org/msc/msc2010.html
2. Papers in English should be typed using LATEX together with anyone of the several TEX distributions available (e.g. MIKTEX and TEXLIVE) and the finished paper should be no more than eight pages long.
3. WINEDIT versions used should not be older than version 7 and MIKTEX versions should not be older than version 2.9.
4. Only the TEX file of the paper should be uploaded.
· Please make sure that this file does not contain any errors.
· If the file includes other files (e.g. figures or pictures) the TEX file should be zipped with the set of all these files and the zipped file uploaded.
5. The author presenting the paper should have completed all registration formalities before the paper is submitted.